Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pop-Up Ads Go "Figure"


So I have a question. This may have been a coincidence, but I was on MySpace and when I was visiting my totally "hot" friend Damon's page, his pop-up Ad was all about Bowflex. I went back to my page and my pop-up ad was something like "do something about your muffin top, visit Kellys weightloss.com. Was this a coincidence or is someone trying to tell me something? Now, if you check out Damon's pic's you would totally agree his page is the place for a Bowflex Ad because he is ripped! And I guess I would have to concede mine may be more of a place for "muffin top" ads. ;0( LOL!

2 comments:

Curiosity said...

I don't think someone was telling you to lose weight. Looks like you don't have a problem from your picture. Who knows. Maybe it was a coincidence.

Trish said...

LOL! You look great! Dont even think about it being anything other than a coincidence. :0)