Saturday, October 4, 2008

MHS vs. FHS



So......Michaela is cheering this year for Freedom High School. Michaela seems to enjoy it and was up bright and early yesterday morning as I had to take her to school to help decorate the football players locker rooms at the field house. Go Patriots! In the afternoon, they had a homecoming parade in downtown Morganton. I guess this is only the second year for such a thing. Michaela was so excited all day for the various festivities. Last night was their Homecoming game against the rival McDowell High School Titans. All of my siblings will be happy to know that the Titans won! I went in my MHS pullover along with Rahlee, Joshua, and Caleb and braved the Freedom stands. It was soooo cold. I love it! We all had a good time. Caleb looks forward to being in the marching band next year when he goes in to high school. They had an awesome halftime show and appear to be very competitive in the state. I can't believe I have kids high school age.

0 comments: