Thursday, October 2, 2008

Breakfast Anyone?


Okay, so last night after I went jogging, after we went to Scouts and YM/YW, and after I worked all day, I started making breakfast for Michaela's seminary class. For those of you lucky enough to have participated in school release seminary, those of us in the South arise bright and early with the roosters to take part in scripture mastery. It makes you stronger I believe because it is more of a sacrifice (sorry that's just how I feel). Back to breakfast.....so I made an egg and sausage strata because it had to sit in the fridge overnight, then this morning I got up at 4am to start on the hash brown casserole and put the strata in the oven. While those were cooking, I got ready along with Michaela and Rahlee. Tyler C. was dropped off for a ride and off we went at 6:00am sharp, except I forgot the Sunny D and had to go back. Might I say, breakfast was a hit, along with the doughnuts! After seminary, I dropped of Emily W. @ Patton HS, Michaela @ FHS, picked up the boys at the house, dropped off Caleb @ TRMS, Tyler back at home, and finally Josh and Rahlee at WAYE. You might ask how I am managing to blog after returning home to wash all the dishes before I go into work "late" might I add. Well, it is becoming a stress release. I use to love to keep a journal. That went by the wayside when I had kids, so I think I am catching on to this in the same sense keeping my journal was for me. So happy day everyone who is just beginning their days!

1 comments:

Curiosity said...

Wow... I wish I was that busy... Lucky You! Have a nice day!