Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Graduating From Cub Scouts


I just realized tonight at our pack meeting that Joshua was graduating from Cub Scouts.....and in that realization, I guess so am I. I will not be in Cub Scouts again as both of my boys are getting older . Which means again, so am I. Joshua received his Arrow of Light tonight. As you can see by the pictures (under October), I completely forgot and he went without his uniform, of all nights! I guess the most important part is we were there and he earned his Arrow of Light Badge. Did you know that this badge and his religious knot are the only two badges he can wear from his Cub Scout uniform when he goes into Boy Scouts? No more Pinewood Derby's or Regatta's. It seems like yesterday he was wearing his orange little Tiger Cub uniform. Where is the time going?

1 comments:

Curiosity said...

Hooray to Josh for a great milestone in his life. I am proud of him.