Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Get Off The Roads - Michaela Turned 15........


Michaela turned fifteen yesterday and will be driving very soon and I am still coming with the terms that I have a child who is now in High School, let alone will be getting her permit this week (if she gets her way)! Do I really look that old? LOL! Michaela is beautiful and has the most wonderful personality, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and family. These are the things I tell myself when she is testing the boundaries of our mother daughter relationship, (along with "I think I can, I think I can...LOL)! Anyhow - we all went as a family with two of her closest friends to "Habaneros" for dinner last night. The sombreros, fried ice cream, and fiesta were just what we needed to celebrate Michaela's "life". Happy Birthday - Mickey Jean!!! We love you!

2 comments:

greentail said...

It's crazy how time flies by. It seems like yesterday I was visiting your home in Ormond when she was a tiny baby.

Hope all is good!

Adam said...

Happy Birthday. It seems just like yesterday there was this little baby named Mickey Jean, You have turned into beautiful young lady.Keep making your Mom proud!